About M&S Group of Companies
We specialize in industrial corrosion protection processes
Who We Are
M&S will be successful when regarded as the company of choice, based on our abilities to supply, and maintain a top-quality product safely, within given time frames and in accordance with client requirements.
Our Mission is to provide a one-stop, tailor made service of the highest standard to existing and prospective clients. Through committed management and well-motivated staff, we can continue to be a progressive and innovative organization in the industry. Our goal is to minimize impact to the environment and to prevent injuries, ill health and harm to our employees, our clients, our communities, the environment, and all others who could be affected by those activities.
Client Satisfaction is our driving force. As a group of companies, we will go to extreme measures to maintain and strengthen client relations. We are committed to the well-being of our employees, our clients, our communities, our environment as well as other interested parties and stakeholders, and will as far as possibly implement management systems to manage potential risks and hazards, or sources thereof, by focusing on:
- Identification of potential risks and hazards, and the implementation of control and monitoring systems.
- Development of recourses to enhance the methods of corrosion protection preparation and application in the industry and environment.
- Prevention of Pollution and Waste Generation by implementing systems to reduce waste, emissions, and discharges.
- Prevention of damage to equipment, materials, and property.
- Implementation of Energy Conservation Methodologies.
- Incorporation of applicable Legislative, ISO 9001 & OHSAS 18001, Client, and applicable other requirements into the organization’s Management Systems, and to ensure compliance with such requirements.
- Commitment to process and product requirements, as well as to the development of various resources.
- Encouragement of staff participation, consultation, and involvement in various aspects of the Management System.
- Investing in the personal growth of our employees by devoting resources to training needs, to acquire higher production levels and to ensure a high-end quality product.
Continual improvement of our Management System will be measured against achieved objectives, goals and targets set out in a Five-Year Plan, from which the framework is derived from this Policy.
M&S Corrosion Control recognizes its responsibility to conduct business in a way that protects and improves the state of the environment for future generations. We understand that the long-term well-being of society, the well-being of our employees, the strength of the economy, and the continuing success of our own business depend on our commitment to a sustainable environment.
M&S Corrosion Control is committed to ensure that we conduct our business, implements our strategies, and conduct operational decisions with environmental sustainability as a core corporate principle and an integral part of our business agenda. We are reaffirming our commitment to integrate environmentally friendly policies and practices into our organization by operating in a manner that promotes energy and materials conservation, as well as waste reduction.
Our sustainability program has three components:
- Our commitment to take action to reduce the sustainability impact of our own activities.
- Our commitment to provide our employees with an environmentally conscious workplace.
Our commitment to maintain implemented processes, actions, and operations to ensure continuous sustainability.
M&S Group of Companies is an independent (PTY) Ltd who specialise in industrial corrosion protection processes. which include, Coating Application, Abrasive Blasting, Shot Blasting & High-Pressure Water Cleaning, as well as sheeting removal, replacement and repair. M&S also specialise in Turnkey Projects, whereby M&S manufacture, install and finalize the erection of steel structures on client premises. In some cases, materials are received in raw form from a client and are then processed in accordance with client specifications and to client requirements.
M&S is a diversified group of companies and takes immense pride in being involved in various major Turn-key projects overseen by some of the Country’s leading Blue-Chip Companies.
MS Group of Companies exists out of:
- M&S Corrosion Sasolburg (PTY) LTD
- M&S Corrosion Control Zambia (PTY) LTD
- Makhaya Corrosion Control (PTY) LTD
With both M&S Corrosion Sasolburg & Makhaya Corrosion Control being a level 2 BBBEE company.